Activities and Partnerships
Musical Activities include:
- Ensemble presentations online via YouTube, Facebook livestream, and Zoom for lifelong learners, senior populations, and students in-school and virtually, based on current social distancing guidelines.
- Introduction to musical instruments for all ages, both in person and virtually
- Masterclasses given by professional musicians and the Maestros for individual students or student musical ensembles at local public and private schools
- Outreach presentations via local television channels
- Salon concerts in homes and other community locations, bringing world-class music up close and personal, as COVID requirements will allow.
- Festival presentations for the general public annually in theatres, parks and community centers located in various Broward municipalities with outreach to the tri-county area.
- Partnership presentations with:
* local schools and educational television stations in South Florida and beyond
* community centers, residential communities and church performance series